Saturday, December 22, 2012

Mayan Doomsday Mixer

I decided to take the occasion of the end of the world as the perfect excuse to party. Luckily for me, the Museum of Natural Science was throwing the biggest (and probably best) bash around; food trucks, cash bars, great music, salsa dancing, and DINOSAURS. Nothing's beats the combined power of entertainment and education, right?

It's gonna eat you!

We made it through to the next Mayan time cycle of another 5128 years. Kicked this one off with a nice bout of shopping! I snagged a few deals on some really excellent pieces that I might be sharing here in future wardrobe updates, and you know, a few things for Christmas gifts as well.

Until next time,
~Chardonnay
P.S. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover